TradeLink Systems (TLS) was formed in 2007 to apply its expertise and understanding of U.S. Department of State requirements to manufacturers and exporters in the defense trade industry. TLS President, Dana Goodwin, owned and managed a major Boston-based customs brokerage and freight forwarding firm before founding TradeLink, which specializes in applying the ITAR to their management of commerce and licensing for defense trade clients. This led to the Company’s development of TLS-73™ and other TradeLink software solutions that the Company uses to fill a critical need for license compliance controls in the defense trade industry. The Company is located in the Audubon Commerce Center in Wakefield, Mass.
As a member of the Society for International Affairs (SIA), a participant in Department of State seminars held in Washington, D.C., and both participant and presenter at licensing seminars covering regulatory, compliance and enforcement issues, Goodwin is frequently consulted about the correct application of the ITAR to DSP license activity, exports and return of items to the U.S. He has also presented training seminars for U.S. Customs and Border Protection personnel to assist them in the accurate endorsement of State Department licenses.
TradeLink Systems affiliations include the following:
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) member
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certified
- National permit for Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Registrant with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
- Society for International Affairs (SIA) member
- CNS/IATA endorsed freight forwarder
- FMC OTI license no. 024431F
- TSA Indirect Air Carrier (IAC) agent
- Dangerous Goods certified
- Department of State seminars
- East Boston Chamber of Commerce member
- Mass Export Center member
- Certified Transportation Network