TradeLink Systems was formed in 2007 to offer customs brokerage and international freight forwarding services to clients in all industries–including automotive, biomedical, technology, wearing apparel, and textiles.
In addition to broad industry experience, TradeLink has specific expertise and understanding of U.S. Department of State requirements for manufacturers and exporters in the defense trade industry, including applying the ITAR to their management of commerce and export licensing for defense clients. The Company developed proprietary software, including TLS-73™ and other software solutions to fill a critical need for license compliance controls for defense exports and returns to the US.
As a member of the Society for International Affairs (SIA), a participant in Department of State seminars held in Washington, D.C., and both participant and presenter at licensing seminars covering regulatory, compliance and enforcement issues, Dana Goodwin is frequently consulted about the correct application of the ITAR to DSP license activity, exports and return of items to the U.S. He has also presented training seminars for U.S. Customs and Border Protection personnel to assist them in the accurate endorsement of State Department licenses.
TradeLink Systems affiliations include the following:
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) member
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certified
- National permit for Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Registrant with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
- Society for International Affairs (SIA) member
- CNS/IATA endorsed freight forwarder
- FMC OTI license no. 024431F
- TSA Indirect Air Carrier (IAC) agent
- Dangerous Goods certified
- Department of State seminars
- East Boston Chamber of Commerce member
- Mass Export Center member
- Certified Transportation Network